- 1 Can I loop a playlist on YouTube?
- 2 Can you put a YouTube playlist on shuffle?
- 3 Can other people see your saved playlist on YouTube?
- 4 How do I download a YouTube playlist?
- 5 How do I export a YouTube playlist to text?
- 6 How do I repeat a playlist?
- 7 Is YouTube shuffle really random?
- 8 What is the meaning of Loop playlist in YouTube?
- 9 How do you shuffle the order of songs in a playlist?
Can I loop a playlist on YouTube?
Unfortunately, unlike on the YouTube website, there is no easy way to repeat a video on the YouTube mobile app. However, you can add a video to a playlist and loop the playlist, which will effectively put that video on repeat.
Can you put a YouTube playlist on shuffle?
Once the Library is open, simply go to the “ Playlists ” section and tap/click on the YouTube playlist that you are willing to shuffle. Immediately after that the selected playlist will open up. Now you need to click on the “ Shuffle ” icon as highlighted in the below image.
Can other people see your saved playlist on YouTube?
By default, YouTube lets users view the playlists you’ve saved on your profile. Step 4: Tap the toggle next to “Keep all my saved playlists private” to hide your saved playlists from other users. The toggle will turn blue to let you know this setting has been turned on.
How do I download a YouTube playlist?
Once the YouTube channel is loaded, tap Playlists > tap any playlist > hit the download button > tap Download. Alternatively, you can copy the playlist link via a browser or the YouTube app and then paste it in Videoder to start the download.
How do I export a YouTube playlist to text?
How to export YouTube Music playlists to Text?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select Text format to export.
- Confirm the tracklist to export.
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!
How do I repeat a playlist?
2) Go to the main music player view and slightly swipe up to reveal more options, including of course the option to Repeat. If you want to play the album or playlist on repeat, simply tap the Repeat button once. The button will turn red, and the album or playlist will keep playing on a loop until you stop.
Is YouTube shuffle really random?
It doesn’t really randomize the playlist. It keeps returning to the same video that was played recently rather than moving onto others that haven’t been played yet. Reloading the playlist and shuffling several times seemed to alleviate the issue a bit, but that defeats the purpose of having a shuffle.
What is the meaning of Loop playlist in YouTube?
How to Loop a YouTube Playlist on Mobile. If you want to loop a single video you can create a new playlist and add only one video to it. When the playlist repeats, it will replay the only video in the playlist.
How do you shuffle the order of songs in a playlist?
- Create another empty playlist.
- Go to your playlist that you want to shuffle.
- Press Shuffle button.
- Start track 1 from your playlist.
- Go to Play Queue (this will now show the playlist in a shuffled play queue)
- Copy tracks from Play Queue back into your empty playlist.