- 1 How do you keep music playing while watching a video?
- 2 Can I play music while recording a video android?
- 3 Can you take a video while playing music?
- 4 What app can record video while playing music?
- 5 How do you play music while recording on Android?
- 6 How long can you record video on Android phone?
- 7 Can you listen to music and watch YouTube at the same time?
- 8 Can you watch YouTube while listening to Spotify?
- 9 Can we play YouTube in background?
- 10 How do you watch YouTube videos while using other apps?
How do you keep music playing while watching a video?
Originally Answered: How do I play multiple songs simultaneously in Android?
- Start the video in the web app.
- Press the home key once. This will exit safari, and stop playback.
- Double tap the home key. This will bring up the dock (with all of your currently running p.
Can I play music while recording a video android?
Open the Together – Record Video While Playing Music app on your phone. Start playing the track you want to hear while recording from Spotify, YouTube, etc. Play the track you want to hear while recording. You can pause the music or keep it playing.
Can you take a video while playing music?
iOS and Android devices, by default, are programmed to pause the music whenever you record a video. Therefore, only an app can let you record while music plays – Mideo is that app.
What app can record video while playing music?
An app that you can add music to a video exists and it’s called Instagram. Simply start the music on your phone, open Instagram, and record a video from it. Your video will have background music.
How do you play music while recording on Android?
Here’s how you can:
- Install Together – Record Video while Playing Music – Apps on Google Play.
- Play music from any source (Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Open the Together app and start recording.
- While recording video with music, you can also use Control Center.
How long can you record video on Android phone?
You can now record videos much longer than 10 minutes.
Can you listen to music and watch YouTube at the same time?
Device files YouTube Music supports browsing and playback of music that you have saved on your Android device – even if the YouTube Music streaming experience isn’t offered in your country or you ‘re listening offline. Then tap the Device files tab at the top of the page. Tap to play the device file you want to hear.
Can you watch YouTube while listening to Spotify?
Whether you use Spotify or just the native music player installed on your device will be able to play in the background while reading articles online. The catch is, as long as you won’t use any other media player while your audio player is playing in the background, your sound trip won’t be affected.
Can we play YouTube in background?
For Android devices, YouTube videos can be played in the background via Google Chrome or picture in picture mode. For Apple smartphones, streaming videos with YouTube minimized can be done with the help of browsers like Opera and Dolphin.
How do you watch YouTube videos while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.