- 1 Can you play Pandora through Sonos?
- 2 How do I play apps through Sonos?
- 3 Why is Pandora access denied on Sonos?
- 4 How do I reauthorize Pandora on Sonos?
- 5 Is Pandora free on Sonos?
- 6 How do you connect Pandora to Sonos?
- 7 Why can’t I play my iPhone music on Sonos?
- 8 How do I stream to Sonos?
- 9 Why does Sonos says unable to play selected item?
- 10 What to do when Sonos won’t connect?
- 11 How do I reset Sonos?
- 12 How do I add a second Pandora account to Sonos?
- 13 How do I get the old Pandora back?
- 14 How do I cast Pandora to my TV?
Can you play Pandora through Sonos?
Pandora’s apps for iOS and Android now let users directly control music streaming to your Sonos speakers. Anyone who uses Pandora will be able to use the app to control their Sonos speakers, regardless of whether they pay for one of Pandora’s two subscription options or use the free, ad-supported station service.
How do I play apps through Sonos?
The Sonos Controller App
- Click on the source icon in the search field to select from available sources.
- Once you’ve found what you want to listen to, tap on its name and select Play Now from the drop down menu.
Why is Pandora access denied on Sonos?
Delete and reinstall Pandora WITHIN the Sono app!! Within Sonos, go to Settings > Services & Voice > Pandora > Remove Account. Then go back to Services & Voice > Music & Content > “Add a Service” to add Pandora back in.
Remove and re-add Pandora on the Sonos app. Force close the Sonos app from your iOS or Android device. Turn off and off your mobile device. Settings > App Preferences > and tap Reset App.
Is Pandora free on Sonos?
The feature is available to all Pandora users, including those on the free tier and Pandora Premium. Sonos users can choose speakers, group and ungroup speakers, and manage volume and rooms directly from within the Pandora app. This also marks the first time that Pandora Premium has been supported with Sonos.
How do you connect Pandora to Sonos?
You can control Sonos directly from the Pandora app by tapping on the Cast icon on the Now Playing screen in the Pandora app.
- Open the Pandora app.
- Go to the Now Playing screen.
- Tap the Cast icon and select your Sonos speaker or group.
Why can’t I play my iPhone music on Sonos?
Starting today, the ‘On this iPhone or iPad’ feature will no longer be available in the Sonos app. The best way to play the music stored on your phone to Sonos is now by using Apple AirPlay 2 on compatible Sonos speakers ( Sonos One, Amp, Beam, Play:5 (Gen 2), Playbase, and SYMFONISK WiFi Speakers).
How do I stream to Sonos?
An easy method to stream Windows PC audio wirelessly to Sonos, using a third-party app
- Launch the app using the Start menu shortcut.
- Right-click on the app’s icon in the system tray.
- Go to Tools > HTTP Live Streaming.
- Copy the on-screen URL.
- Open the Sonos app.
- Go to Manage > Add Radio Station.
Why does Sonos says unable to play selected item?
First thing I’d do is try a simple reboot of your router, followed by the speakers. Could be a simple DNS refresh is needed. Second, it’s possible that you’re being affected by wifi interference, caused by sources outside of your network.
What to do when Sonos won’t connect?
- Check the power to your Sonos product. Make sure the power cord is securely plugged in to both the Sonos product and the power outlet.
- Unplug your router, then plug it back in. Give the router a minute or two to start up again.
- Make sure you’re connected to the right Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset Sonos?
How to reboot a Sonos speaker
- Remove the power cord from the back of the outlet or the Sonos speaker itself.
- Wait 10 seconds so the speaker can completely power off.
- Plug it back in.
- Give the speaker a minute or so to power back up.
How do I add a second Pandora account to Sonos?
Go to Browse > [Service Name]. Tap the account name at the top to reveal a list of added accounts. Tap the account you wish to use.
How do I get the old Pandora back?
Restore your subscription on Android
- Open the Pandora app and go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Upgrade.
- Select Retrieve Your Subscription.
- Follow any additional prompts to confirm this action.
How do I cast Pandora to my TV?
To access Chromecast from the Pandora app, go to the Now Playing screen. Then tap on the Chromecast icon to the right of the song title, and your Pandora station should load on your TV screen. You will still control Pandora from your device.