What is the easiest song to play on the piano?
The 5 First & Easiest Songs You Should Learn on Piano
- 2.Twinkle Twinkle Little Star/The Alphabet Song.
- Happy Birthday to You.
- Heart & Soul.
- Fur Elise.
What should I learn first on piano?
Let’s get started.
- Learn your way around the keyboard. First things first, we need to get you familiar with the piano.
- Finger numbering. Next, we have finger numbering.
- Hand positioning. This tip is crucial!
- The C major scale – part 1. It’s time to start playing!
- The C major scale – part 2.
How far do piano notes go?
How Far I’ll Go – Moana
- Piano notes for ‘ How Far I’ll Go ‘ from Disney’s ‘Moana’
- Verse 1:
- I’ve been staring at the edge of the water. E B E B E B E E C# F# C#
- Long as I can remember. F# C# F# E F# G# G#
- G# G# G# F# E D# C#
- I wish I could be the perfect daughter.
- F# F# F# F# F# E G# G#
- No matter how hard I try.
What is the highest note the Phantom sings?
At the end of the title song, when the Phantom first lures Christine into his spooky lair, she sings her highest note in the show, an E6 (more than two octaves above middle C)!
What tempo is Phantom of the Opera in?
The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber is in the key of D Minor. It should be played at a tempo of 124 BPM.