- 1 Do any YouTubers have 2 diamond play buttons?
- 2 How many YouTubers have a diamond play button?
- 3 Is there a play button for 100 million subscribers?
- 4 Is there a play button for 10 subscribers?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 Which YouTuber has most diamond play button?
- 7 What’s the highest YouTube Play button?
- 8 Who was the first YouTuber?
- 9 Did PewDiePie sell his ruby play button?
- 10 Is Diamond play button real diamond?
- 11 What’s the best play button?
- 12 Who has Ruby play button?
- 13 What is a diamond play button worth?
- 14 How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
Olajide ‘KSI’ Olatunji has boasted about becoming the first YouTuber to receive two Diamond Play Buttons, after his second channel amassed over 10 million subscribers – but is he really? Starting from his humble FIFA roots, Olatunji has propelled himself into a worldwide superstar by expanding into other ventures.
Diamond Creator Award When introduced during VidCon 2015, 35 channels qualified for the award. As of May 19, 2021, there are 868 channels that have reached 10 million subscribers.
The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 ( 100 million ) subscribers.
At the moment there are five different Play Button tiers that you can get: The Diamond Play Button at 10 million Subscribers, made out of silver-plated metal inset with a large piece of colourless crystal. This award is in the shape of a play button triangle, excluding the metal casing.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
The most YouTube Diamond Play buttons earned by family members is 3, and was achieved by Felipe Neto and Luccas Neto (both Brazil) with the channels ‘Felipe Neto’, ‘Luccas Neto – Luccas Toon’ & ‘Canal IN’ and Rafael Velázquez Espinosa, Ana Karen Velázquez Espinosa & Lesslie Yadid Velázquez Espinosa (all Mexico) with
There are four levels of YouTube Play Button:
- The Silver Play Button, for channels with 100,000 subscribers.
- The Gold Play Button, for channels with 1,000,000 subscribers.
- The Diamond Play Button, for channels with 10,000,000 subscribers.
- The Ruby Play Button, for channels with 50,000,000 subscribers.
Who was the first YouTuber?
The first youtuber was Jawed Karim who was also a founder of YouTube. Jawed Karim posted the first -ever video to YouTube. The 18-second video, entitled “Me at the zoo,” features Karim, a YouTube cofounder, at the San Diego Zoo standing in front of a bunch of elephants.
No. PewDiePie likes to joke around. He did not sell his ruby play button.
Like the other subscriber plaques, the Diamond Play Button is designed to resemble the YouTube Play Button logo. It made out of silver-plated metal insets with a large piece of crystal.
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
PewDiePie receives Ruby Play Button Brofist from YouTube after hitting 50 million subscribers!
What are Play buttons worth? ‘ YouTube has created a tradition of sending its creators a special plaque for every big milestone, including the Silver Play Button for 100,000 subscribers, the Gold Play Button for a million, Diamond for 10 million and the Custom Play Button for 50 million.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)