Share using Phone built-in feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Option 1: Connect Android Phone to TV via Chromecast Google Chromecast is a user-friendly way to establish a wireless connection between your Android phone and TV. All you need to do is attach a dongle to your TV and your Android’s phone Display will be on your TV. Plug Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
What HDMI cable do I need to connect my phone to my TV?
Commonly used cables include: Mini/mirco HDMI to HDMI cable and USB to HDMI cable. Choosing a cable depends on your device. Mini or micro HDMI cables are more likely to be compatible with older Android devices while a USB to HDMI cable is more likely to support newer Android devices.
How can I stream my iPhone to my TV?
Stream video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay.
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
How do I connect my non smart TV to my phone wirelessly?
Step 1: Plug in the Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 2: Plug in the power cable at the back of your Chromecast device and plug in the adapter to a wall outlet.
- Step 4: Go back to your phone or tablet and install Google Home.