- 1 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 2 How do I make YouTube app play in the background?
- 3 Can we play YouTube in background?
- 4 How do you watch YouTube while using other apps IOS 14?
- 5 How can I watch a video on my Iphone while using another app?
- 6 How do I shrink my Iphone screen for YouTube?
- 7 How can I watch YouTube while using other apps on my laptop?
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How do I make YouTube app play in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Can we play YouTube in background?
For Android devices, YouTube videos can be played in the background via Google Chrome or picture in picture mode. For Apple smartphones, streaming videos with YouTube minimized can be done with the help of browsers like Opera and Dolphin.
How do you watch YouTube while using other apps IOS 14?
Activating Picture in Picture Mode
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the YouTube website.
- Find a video that you want to watch.
- Tap on the square icon at the bottom to put the YouTube media player in full screen mode.
- Tap on the video to display the controls.
How can I watch a video on my Iphone while using another app?
Tap the Full Screen icon so the video plays in its own window. Tap the PiP button at the top of the screen. Go back to the Home screen and launch any other app you want as the video continues to play on the screen.
How do I shrink my Iphone screen for YouTube?
Just swipe in the direction of the side of the display the PIP is currently next to. The audio will keep playing but the video will be hidden, apart from a small pull-tab that can be used to restore the pip. You can also change the size of the PIP window. Use two fingers and pinch to zoom the window smaller or larger.
How can I watch YouTube while using other apps on my laptop?
Step 1: Launch m. youtube.com on the Chrome browser on your Android phone and play a video.
- Step 2: Open the Recent apps screen.
- Step 3: Once in the Recent apps screen, long-tap the Chrome icon and select Split screen from it.
- Step 4: Chrome will stick to the one half of the screen.