- 1 How do I change my default country on Google Play?
- 2 How do I change my country on Google?
- 3 How do I change my country on Google Play before 1 year?
- 4 How do I change my country on Google Play without a credit card?
- 5 How do I change my browser country?
- 6 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 7 Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
- 8 How do I change my region on Netflix?
- 9 Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
- 10 Can I have two Google accounts with different countries?
- 11 How do I change my country on Google Play before 365 days?
- 12 How do I change my country in Google play twice?
- 13 Are Google Play cards region locked?
How do I change my default country on Google Play?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under ‘ Country and profiles’, find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change my country on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do I change my country on Google Play before 1 year?
Open up the Google Play Store and if the currency next to paid apps has changed to your chosen country’s currency you are ready to go. If you don’t see this change, you will have to update your location manually. Select the Google Play Store menu and tap on the ‘Account’ option and select ‘ Country and Profiles’.
How do I change my country on Google Play without a credit card?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location ), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.
How do I change my region on Netflix?
How to change Netflix region on Android
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (we recommend NordVPN, now 72% OFF)
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.
Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
Sometimes, even if your location is correctly configured on the device and the browser, google may show that you are in another country! This actually happens when you are navigating through Geo-tagged sites and to your surprise, the display of your location may seem incorrect.
Can I have two Google accounts with different countries?
Google allows some Android users to shop in a different country’s Google Play Store. Open the Google Play Store app on your device and click on Account. If you have met the criteria, you will see on the Account page a new option called Country and profiles. If you have it on your Play Store app, click on it.
How do I change my country on Google Play before 365 days?
Here is how to change this setting:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner (three horizontal lines).
- Select Account.
- Scroll down from the settings tab and look for the Country and Profiles section.
- Tap on the country that you want to set your account to.
How do I change my country in Google play twice?
I just noticed a new setting in Google Play Store > Account > Country and profiles. In “Learn more”, it states that: You can only change your Play country once per year. So if you change your country, you won’t be able to change it back for 1 year.
Are Google Play cards region locked?
Google Play Gift Cards are Region Specific Don’t purchase it. If you live in the US and purchase a Canadian gift card, you will not be able to redeem it on your US account.