- 1 Do you get a play button for 1000 subs?
- 2 How do you get a YouTube Play button?
- 3 How do I get a silver play button?
- 4 How many subscribers do you need to get a custom play button?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
- 7 How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
- 8 What happens after 1k subscribers on YouTube?
- 9 How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
- 10 Did PewDiePie sell his play button?
- 11 What is the highest play button?
- 12 Who has diamond play button?
- 13 Who has a red diamond play button?
- 14 How much is a YouTube diamond play button?
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel.
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
Pass a specific subscriber milestone: Silver: When you reach 100,000 subscribers. Gold: When you reach 1,000,000 subscribers. Diamond: When you reach 10,000,000 subscribers.
The Custom Play Button or Ruby Play Button is a creator award given to YouTubers for reaching 50 million subscribers.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships. 5
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
What happens after 1k subscribers on YouTube?
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
No. PewDiePie likes to joke around. He did not sell his ruby play button.
There are several Play Buttons channels can earn: the Silver Play Button for 100K subscribers; the Gold Play Button for 1 million; the Diamond Play Button for 10 million; and a customized for 50 million.
As a reward, YouTube has awarded with diamond play button. Tamil Nadu-based Village Cooking Channel on YouTube created history by becoming the first channel from South India to reach 10 million subscriptions, winning a diamond play button from the social media giant.
Play Buttons The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
YouTube has created a tradition of sending its creators a special plaque for every big milestone, including the Silver Play Button for 100,000 subscribers, the Gold Play Button for a million, Diamond for 10 million and the Custom Play Button for 50 million.