- 1 Does Google Play have playlists?
- 2 How do you create a playlist on Android?
- 3 How do I make my own playlist?
- 4 Why is Google Play no longer available?
- 5 Is Google Play music being discontinued?
- 6 Where is my playlist on my Samsung phone?
- 7 How do you create a playlist for free?
- 8 How do I access my playlist?
- 9 How do I create a playlist on my Samsung?
- 10 What is a good app to make a playlist?
- 11 How do I make a playlist on my Samsung phone?
- 12 How do I make a really good playlist?
- 13 How do I unlock my YouTube playlist?
Does Google Play have playlists?
Stations from Google Play Music are now found in YouTube Music as playlists, and you can search through their tracks. Offline listening: Paying members can download any song, playlist or music video, or let a smart downloads feature (available on Android only for now) do it for you.
How do you create a playlist on Android?
Here’s how it works:
- Locate music you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon by the album or song.
- Choose the Add to Playlist command. Ensure that you’re viewing a song or an album; otherwise the Add to Playlist command doesn’t show up.
- Choose an existing playlist.
How do I make my own playlist?
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save.
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist. If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist’s privacy setting.
- Click Create.
Why is Google Play no longer available?
Google Play Music store is no longer available. This is part of Google’s process of moving its music streaming services to YouTube Music. The tech giant is encouraging users to transfer their Play Music library and data to YouTube Music, or download songs through other ways.
Is Google Play music being discontinued?
Google discontinued Play Music to replace it with a new music streaming service called YouTube music. YouTube is owned by Google, so the new app is essentially a new, updated and rebranded version of Google Play Music.
Where is my playlist on my Samsung phone?
For Android Smartphone On your Android smartphone, launch the YouTube app (if you have not installed it, here’s the link). Tap the “Menu” button and select the “ My Channel” option. Go to the Playlists tab and select your playlist.
How do you create a playlist for free?
Create a Playlist on a Mobile Device ( Free ) If you have a free account, select Your Library and tap Create playlist (I’m using the iOS app; the Android version should look similar). In the pop-up window, type in a name for your playlist and hit Create.
How do I access my playlist?
Android and iOS Tap on Library. Select Playlists from the top menu. Scroll down to see My Playlists and Followed Playlists.
How do I create a playlist on my Samsung?
- 1 Swipe left or right until you are on the Playlists section.
- 2 Tap Create playlist.
- 3 Give your playlist a name.
- 4 Tap Create to make your playlist.
- 5 Tap the tracks that you want to add to your playlist.
- 6 Tap Done to save your playlist.
- 7 Your playlist will now appear in the Playlists section of the app.
What is a good app to make a playlist?
The Best 2 of 13 Options Why?
|Best online platforms to make music playlists||Price||Platforms|
|91 Spotify||–||Web; Android; iOS; Linux; Windows; MacOS|
|90 SoundCloud||–||Web, Android, Desktop, Sonos, Windows Phone|
|— Mixcloud||FREE||Web, Android, iOS, Desktop|
|— Pandora||$0-$4.99/M||Web, Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
How do I make a playlist on my Samsung phone?
Follow these five easy steps:
- Find an album or song in the library. Locate music you want to add to a playlist.
- Touch the Menu icon by the album or song. The menu icon is shown in the margin.
- Choose the Add to Playlist command.
- Choose New Playlist.
- Type a name for the playlist and then touch the OK button.
How do I make a really good playlist?
So, check out our 10 tips for crafting perfect radio playlists below!
- Always be on the look out for new music.
- Variety is key.
- Have a theme and purpose.
- Aim for 30-50 songs.
- Include one song per artist.
- Keep it updated.
- Select music that you love.
- Take your brand into consideration.
How do I unlock my YouTube playlist?
I think this is what you are wanting to know.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click your account icon in the top right > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Video Manager > Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit.
- Click Playlist settings.