- 1 Can I listen to YouTube music with screen off?
- 2 How do I keep music playing in the background?
- 3 How do you listen to music while watching YouTube?
- 4 Can YouTube Music app play in the background?
- 5 How do I make YouTube play in the background on Android?
- 6 Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
- 7 What music app will play in background?
- 8 How do you keep music playing while watching a video?
- 9 How do you listen to youtube and text at the same time?
Can I listen to YouTube music with screen off?
You can listen to anything on YouTube with your smartphone’s screen off irrespective of the mobile OS that you are using. Android has many options to listen to YouTube in the background.
How do I keep music playing in the background?
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player. Tap a song in your library to listen to it. Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
How do you listen to music while watching YouTube?
Here’s how to listen to music on YouTube while browsing your
- Open up the Safari tab.
- Type in YouTube’s URL – http:// youtube.com/ – into the search bar at the top of the page and hit Go.
- Choose the video you wish to watch and hit play, then exit the screen by pressing the home button on your device.
Can YouTube Music app play in the background?
Unfortunately, unless you’re a subscriber to YouTube Premium ($11.99 a month) or YouTube Music ($9.99 a month), your ability to listen to a YouTube video in the background is limited — doable, but limited. Android users have it slightly better in this respect.
How do I make YouTube play in the background on Android?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
What music app will play in background?
8 Best Apps to Play YouTube in the Background ( Android & iOS)
- Chrome Browser.
- Brave Browser.
- Minimize for Youtube play in background.
- Tube Floating.
- Free Music for Youtube Player: Red+
- Free music for YouTube.
- Tube Master.
How do you keep music playing while watching a video?
Originally Answered: How do I play multiple songs simultaneously in Android?
- Start the video in the web app.
- Press the home key once. This will exit safari, and stop playback.
- Double tap the home key. This will bring up the dock (with all of your currently running p.
How do you listen to youtube and text at the same time?
Hit the three-dot menu button on the top right corner of the screen. Head to the “Request desktop site” option near the bottom of the list, and tap the field to turn it on. Check out how it should look below: Then, you can pick out the song you want to play.