- 1 Can you play YouTube music with screen off?
- 2 How can I play YouTube while my phone is locked?
- 3 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 4 Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
- 5 How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
- 6 How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
- 7 How do I keep YouTube playing when my iPhone is locked?
- 8 How do you get YouTube app to play in the background?
- 9 What app lets you play music in the background?
- 10 How do I play YouTube music in the background?
Can you play YouTube music with screen off?
You can listen to anything on YouTube with your smartphone’s screen off irrespective of the mobile OS that you are using. Android has many options to listen to YouTube in the background. Background youtube listening in on iPhone is bit tricky, but still, you can do without any tweaking or rooting.
How can I play YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Open Settings, and then tap Apps. Select the app you want to prevent from sleeping, and then tap Battery. Make sure the switch next to “Allow background activity” is turned on.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Let’s check multiple ways to stop music from pausing when the screen turns off in Samsung phones.
- Restart Phone.
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget.
- Allow Background Activity.
- Turn off Battery Optimization.
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps.
- Check Data Usage Settings.
- Uninstall Samsung Switch.
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
How do I keep YouTube playing when my iPhone is locked?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
How do you get YouTube app to play in the background?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
What app lets you play music in the background?
If you need to access the Music Player app again while using another application, tap the ” Play ” button icon at the top of the Android screen and drag downward. You can also play music in the background using third-party music apps such as Pandora Internet Radio and Winamp.
How do I play YouTube music in the background?
Share All sharing options for: How to play free YouTube music in the background on Android and iPhones
- Open your Settings menu from your notifications pull-down or from your main menu.
- Select “Apps & Notifications”
- Tap “Advanced” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special app access” > “Picture-in-picture”